Monday, November 16, 2009

Help Finance Macabro, Buy Ad Space

After some basic math, it came to my attention that I may not have enough in the budget for my desired print run quantity of Macabro for Indy Comic Book Week. As a solution I will make space available for sale for ads in my comic.

It's simple: If you, a creator wanting to advertize his/her book, or and organizer of an upcoming convention, want ad space you will need:
  • A 300 dpi, grayscale image of the Ad, with the appropriate dimensions for either a full page.
  • A Paypal account for me to bill you.
  • An E-mail address where I can be assured to be in contact with you.
Full Page (7 in x 10.5 in) Ad: $20

I have three pages available for ads. First Come First Served.

I plan to print 100 copies of Macabro for the duration of Indy Comic Book Week (Dec. 30th), and will also be available to purchase online during the holiday weeks. After that, I will discard the ads in future print runs. The book will see distribution across the Dallas, TX area stores and select retailers nation wide. I will need both the ad and payment by Sunday, Nov. 22, at 12:00 AM.

Contact me at delurio@gmail.com if you're interested.

Thanks!

0 comments: